Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's Day craft - Part 2

Mother's Day craft part-two. This first post was about making a flower. This one is about making a gift package which we added a very special gift (kisses). And what mom doesn't love kisses!!??
 
These are also very easy and cost effective. I let my scouts do these also and give them along with the flower. I did a little more prep work with these before the girls got them but if we had more time then they could have done it too.
 
Lots of kisses!
 
 
Ok, so as you can see these are made with toilet paper rolls. My prep work is I gave them with several coats of paint. Then when dry I let the girls decorate any way they liked. I supplied stickers, markers, sharpies, and crayons. They were only limited by their imagination.
The "package" is made by folding down both ends of the roll.
Now the inside...
We filled them with hershey kisses! So when the girl's give them to their moms they are giving them lots of kisses.
All of the girls "got it" and loved the idea.
 
From our house to yours, Mary
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment