Friday, December 21, 2012

Decked out Brownies

Ok so this is really simple and kind-of a cheat. I used a normal brownie mix and store bought icing.
 
Make the brownies according to the recipe on the box for gooey brownies (not the cake version). Let cool, I let them set over night. Ice the brownies and sprinkle mini mm's. Slightly press the mm's in so they don't fall off.
 
 
This is what I did for a quick birthday surprise for my boss lady at work. I was working late the night before and had to be at work early the next morning so this was a quick idea that wasn't so involved that I had to stay up all night. I cooked the brownies when I got home and let them set all night then iced them and cut them into squares right before I left for work the next morning.
 
From our kitchen to yours, Mary
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment