Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Oreo balls

This is so simple my little one helped make them.  Three ingredients is all you need... package of oreos, block of cream cheese, and chocolate for dipping.
 
Mix together cream cheese and crushed oreos. Roll into balls onto wax paper.
 
 
I used white chocolate and claimed they were "melting snowmen". I used the white almond bark chocolate, it is east to use and melts in microwave. Roll balls in chocolate then return to wax paper. I spooned more chocolate on top afterwards.

 
You can change the flavor of these in so many ways... using different chocolate, using the different flavors of oreos, etc. There are alot of combos there to try.
 
Hint: Like I said I claimed "melting snowmen" for Christmas or shape them like ghost for Halloween. What are your ideas?
 
Hope you enjoy!
 
From our kitchen to yours, Mary
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment