Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Coffee filter Dresses....sorta

So on my prior post I showed you how to make snowflakes out of coffee filters...we did that for a while then her imagination took over. Our snowflakes turned into dresses and hats. Yes, the cold meds bottle became the "dress model". She is so proud of herself for figuring out how to custom fit the skirts and blouses to fit her model. There is lots of fittings to get it just right and sometimes some tape gets involved. This has sat out one my kitchen counter for several days now and she keeps going back to it to snip her, adjust there. I had to hide the unused filters to keep her from using all that I have in the house, she always has a new idea of how a "dress" should look. And of course...it takes uncut "material" to make a new outfit.
 
 
From our house to yours, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment