Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Time

With summer comes lots more work! Yards to mow, weeds to kill, fire ants to run from one place to another...pretending that expensive stuff you bought killed them, and the list goes on.
Let's face it, I live in the country and love being able to work outside but it leaves little time for "playing" on the computer. I also work outside the home and at best have a very erratic schedule.
I started this blog as a way to post some great recipes and thoughts on my little tiny section of the world. I have been doing that but have slowed down lately as summertime approaches. I promise to continue to post and will try to do at least one post a week. I only hope that this blog continues to grow and grow till maybe one day I can quit work (yeah I know but a girl can dream).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment