Thursday, August 16, 2012

Recipe Book

This is my daughter's recipe book. I love this book and it makes life very easy for me to add her favorite recipes for her to have when she grows up.  It also makes a great cookbook for adults. It is simple yet perfect!
You can choose your favorite designed 3-ring binder. The kind with the plastic outside works best so spills can be wiped away easily.
 Next purchase a simple pack of sheet protectors.  Then start printing!  Use your favorite tried and true recipes.  I also add recipes that I have printed off the web and tested...if they are keepers then they are added to the book. No need to stash them away till you have time to re-write them to a card. The protectors also make clean up easy when you spill something while cooking (don't we all).
Think of it...no need to rewrite recipes onto little cards (which I still use if already written). A great way to easily add recipes and rearrange according to your present whims.
Also a great wedding gift, add a few of your favorite recipes to get them started
then leave the rest of the pages blank so they can add their own.

From our kitchen to yours, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment